This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- to assure you that we recognise and fully respect the privacy and personal data of the visitors to this website; and
- to explain what personal information we collect from this website and how we ensure its best protection.
MCGOWAN MARKETING complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). For the purposes of the Act, MCGOWAN MARKETING is the data controller and sole owner of the personal data collected on the Website. MCGOWAN MARKETING does not sell, share or transfer this information.
We use up-to-date procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible and to protect against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Act gives you the right to access details that we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. A small fee may be payable in respect of any access request.
Information we may collect from you
It is not necessary for you to register with us in order to access the Website. However, we may collect some information from interactive features such as email marketing registration forms. The basic personal information about you which we may collect and process is:
- your name
- your e-mail addresses
- your telephone numbers
Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data for the purposes of advertising, marketing and public relations, so as to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please update your details at email@example.com
Changing the information we hold about you
If you would like to change any information we hold about you that has been collected via use of this Website or want to it to be removed from our database, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not forward the information collected about you to selected third parties
By using the Website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in the manner set out above.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.